Question about Danze D307456 Bannockburn Widespread Double Handle Faucet with Lever Handle

1 Answer

How do I remove the handle to check the Cartridge on a Danze D307456 Bannockburn Widespread Double Handle

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 119 Answers

You need to hold handle lever and unscrew the bottom escuteon plate you may need a small strap wrench it will turn counter clockwise. On some older models there was a set screw on the handle which you would use an allen wrench

Posted on Nov 15, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Repairman can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Repairman (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Bannockburn handle removal

lots of these types of handles have a very small allen wrench set screw somewhere under the handle or on the side...loosen set screw and pull off...good luck

Sep 22, 2012 | Danze & Single Handle Tub And Shower...

1 Answer

Is it possible to buy just the hoses for this faucet?

Yes. Take your old hoses with you to one of the larger "big box" hardware stores, and they can help you fit a new hose.

Best regards, --W/D--

Feb 09, 2011 | Danze D302450BN Tiburon Widespread Double...

1 Answer

Bought a home, main kitchen faucet is a Danze NSF

I'm not familiar with a NSF 61/9, but I've used several other models. I believe these are all ceramic disc valve. They almost never wear out. If you remove the handle and the trim cap or bonnet, there should be a nut or adjusting ring you can tighten. Don't over do it. The handle give you quite a bit more leverage than the small tap when it is removed. Here is Danze web site and you can look up your exact model number and see a exploded parts list:

Jul 12, 2010 | Danze Plumbing

1 Answer

Remove the cartride for the danze d454612

First you have to remove the main lever/handle. This is done by loostening the allen head setscrew at the pivot point front base of thge handle. Underneath you'll see a collar or nut that is easily removed with a pair of Channel Lock pliers (adjustable) then after marking the front of the valve with a permanent marker(just make a dot) so it is assembled the same way, pry out the valve and repair or replace it, Thank you, Dana.

Jan 23, 2010 | Danze D403412 Melrose Single Handle...

1 Answer

My faucet drips and i believe there is no way to change the washer out. What can I do?

danze has a cartridge, if you have two handles you can turn the water off under the sink and isolate which one is leaking if you cant figure it out you can just take both of them out and have them both replaced. if it's a single handle there will just be one cartridge in there. you will have to remove the handle and a few other things and it should just pull right out of there. if you call danze they might send you some free cartridges if you ask nicely!

Aug 05, 2009 | Danze Plumbing

1 Answer


Good morning! please check the top portion of the faucet if there's plastic covering which we have to pull it off to see the screw lock of the cartridge, then unscrew the cartridge lock counterclockwise. best regards.

May 05, 2009 | Danze D403412 Melrose Single Handle...

2 Answers

Danz cartridge removal

Loosening the set screw behind the small plastic hot/cold plug will allow you to lift the handle straight up. You may need to jiggle it a little bit or twist it, just pull straight up with the faucet handle down and centered. Once the handle comes off, Then the collar should thread off exposing the inner workings of the faucet. You should then be able to unthread a bunch more components and washers until the cartridge top is exposed (depends somewhat on whether it is a pullout hose or seperate sprayer...not sure exactly what model you have but this is the standard for a single handle kitchen faucet...)

Here is a link to a page that shows how your (hopefully your) faucet goes together... also includes the re-order info for cartridge (#8)...[1].pdf

I would also check the supply stops to make sure they are not clogged, because it is definetly a sediment problem.

Jan 23, 2009 | Danze Fairmont Double Handle Roman Tub...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Danze D307456 Bannockburn Widespread Double Handle Faucet with Lever Handle Logo

Related Topics:

501 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Danze Plumbing Experts

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

659 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

12744 Answers

Andrew Bugbee

Level 2 Expert

231 Answers

Are you a Danze Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides