Question about Canon FAXPHONE L80 Laser
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
After what operation does the machine report the jam. If it is trying to print something and the paper doesn't pull, then it will report a paper jam, even though the paper didn't move. If this is the case then the paper feed tire behind the toner is dirty. Cleaned with rag and rubbing alcohol.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button.
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Dec 11, 2008
just press the resume button and if the problem presist switch off your printer and computer and again restart both of them. and if still paper jam then press resume button.
Posted on Feb 27, 2009
SOURCE: Canon DR-3080cii paperjam
The 3 paper sensors are located along the center of the paper path. They are: Registration (lever type) on the bottom between separation & registration. Look for lever damage or torn paper. Scan Start (reflective) on the top between registration & front reading roller. Clean the sensor window with qtip & alcohol. Delivery (lever) at the eject roller. Same as reg, but harder to see due to location.The feed roller exchange kit is 6915A001. The rollers in this machine are not considered user replaceable.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
Here is the link for the user guide. Hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2017 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
May 31, 2012 | Lexmark X5650 AllInOne InkJet Printer
Jun 20, 2011 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
Jan 07, 2010 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 08, 2009 | Epson RX595 Photo All-In-One Printer
May 08, 2009 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 04, 2007 | Samsung ML 1710 Laser Printer
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!