Question about Bosch Washing Machines
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Pump is item #23 and filter is #24. The main pump is accessible from the rear or under the machine.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2013 | Dishwashers
Aug 16, 2012 | Bosch Classixx WFL 2066 Front Load Washer
Jul 23, 2011 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jul 09, 2011 | Bosch Logixx WAS2446 Front Load Washer
Aug 01, 2010 | Bosch Washing Machines
Jun 11, 2010 | Bosch Exxcel WFX 2467 Front Load Washer
Mar 20, 2010 | Bosch SHU9915UC Dishwasher
Dec 09, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Oct 21, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
Mar 01, 2009 | Bosch Washing Machines
498 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!