Question about Frigidaire FEF352 Electric Kitchen Range
The F90 error indicates Maximum oven door unlock time exceeded.
1. Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary.
3. Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
5. Lock Motor continuously runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
6. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2010 | Kenmore 79012 / 79014 / 79019 Gas Kitchen...
Jul 12, 2010 | Kenmore 79012 / 79014 / 79019 Gas Kitchen...
Jun 30, 2010 | Kenmore 78812 / 78814 / 78819 Gas Kitchen...
Mar 16, 2010 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Slide-In...
Jan 04, 2010 | Frigidaire FEF352 Electric Kitchen Range
Jul 07, 2009 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
May 23, 2009 | Frigidaire FGS365EC Stainless Steel Gas...
Jan 04, 2009 | Kenmore 79012 / 79014 / 79019 Gas Kitchen...
Dec 30, 2008 | Kenmore 79383 Dual Fuel (Electric and Gas)...
Dec 16, 2008 | Kenmore 79013 Stainless Steel Gas Kitchen...
Oct 22, 2013 | Frigidaire FEF352 Electric Kitchen Range
248 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: