Question about Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet Printer
The MP830 does not include the ability to do Wireless Network printing. You can however, connect this printer to one of your Windows or Mac PCs and share it on the network, which is wireless, therefore accomplishing the same thing.
1) Install the Drivers and Software that came with your Printer.
2) Go to the Control Panel > Printers & Faxes
3) Right-click your printer and click "Sharing"
4) Choose Share this Printer, and give it a name.
5) You can then on, use the Add Printer Wizard on any other Windows PC and install it by searching for network printers.
Step 1 is the same for Mac
2) Go to System Preferences > Sharing
3) Check the box for Printer Sharing
4) Any Mac on the network can see it!!
5) Added treat: go to http://apple.com/bonjour to install bonjour for Windows, using this software you can print using any Mac printer on any PC
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 11, 2012 | Belkin ADSL Modem / Wireless Router - UK /...
Nov 12, 2009 | Belkin N Wireless Modem-Router F5D8633au4A
Aug 10, 2009 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jun 05, 2009 | HP 530 Notebook
May 03, 2009 | Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station...
Aug 18, 2008 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jun 09, 2008 | Acer Aspire 4315 Notebook
Dec 20, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 01, 2007 | Computers & Internet
720 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!