Question about Filter Queen Majestic Canister Vacuum
There is a secondary filter under the paper cone that gets filled with fine dust. It can choke off the airflow. The noise motor sounds like a bearing going dry. That should be replaced
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
High pitched sound is often caused by air leaks in air ducts. This will also cause hoover loosing sucking power and slightly overheating.
If the hoover is overheating a lot, then noise can also come from the motor. In that case the part must be rplaced.
Try replacing the cone filter, the secondary filter, and the insulation at the top of the machine.
If that does not fix the problem, then the hoover must be taken apart to clean or repair the air duct.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Remove the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Rinse the filter under running water until it runs clear. Allow 24 hours to air dry outside of the vacuum.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash) Filters should be replaced once a year.
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Remove the bottom plate and brushroll. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
6. Check that the brushes are still spinning. If not, replace the belt.
Hope this helps!
Jun 20, 2014 | Hoover UH70120 WindTunnel TSeries Rewind...
Jan 30, 2010 | Hoover U6311-930 Power Drive Bagged...
Sep 21, 2009 | Filter Queen Cheetah II Ash - MU305...
Jul 24, 2009 | Hoover Steam Vac Dual V w/ SpinScrub...
Jul 14, 2008 | Filter Queen Majestic Canister Vacuum
Jul 10, 2008 | Vacuums
Jun 19, 2008 | Filter Queen Cheetah II Ash - MU305...
Jun 16, 2008 | Filter Queen Cheetah II Ash - MU305...
Mar 27, 2008 | Filter Queen Majestic Canister Vacuum
Mar 30, 2007 | Dirt Devil M085805 Upright Vacuum
Feb 14, 2015 | Filter Queen Majestic Canister Vacuum
321 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: