Question about HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
If you are experiencing problems with printing, you might have a problem with one of the print cartridges. Try the following:
1. Remove and reinsert the print cartridges and verify that they are fully inserted and locked in place.
2. If the problem persists, print a self-test report to determine if there is a problem with the print cartridges.
3. If the self-test report shows a problem, clean the print cartridges.
4. If the problem persists, clean the copper-colored contacts of the print cartridges.
5. If you are still experiencing problems with printing, determine which print cartridge is causing the problem and replace it.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 18, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 05, 2011 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Nov 09, 2010 | HP Deskjet 5940 Photo InkJet Printer
May 30, 2009 | Brother MFC 240C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 23, 2009 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 17, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2575 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 08, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
434 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: