Question about Zanussi WJD1667W Front Load Washer / Dryer
Do the following.
1. Switch off the machine, unplug or disconnect the mains AC power to the machine and turn off the water supply to the machine.
2. Remove the filter access panel.
3. Remove the filter and make sure that the filter is not blocked and is clean and clear of all debris. Clean as required. Note that depending on the machine type you may get a lot of water coming out of the filter when you remove it if the machine has not drained successfully. Note that if the machine has stopped and not fully drained then you may be able to drain out the excess water by removing or disconnecting the waste hose and laying it on the ground in a tray. It may take a few minutes to empty but it will save a small flood.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2011 | Zanussi ZWD1470W Front Load Washer / Dryer
Aug 20, 2011 | Washing Machines
You are right, E20 error code means that the drains
hose/filter assembly is kinked and the water is unable to drain. If the hoses
are clean/clear then please post back with the manufacturers name and model no of your washer for further
Jun 26, 2011 | Washing Machines
Feb 26, 2011 | Zanussi ZWF1430W Front Load Washer
Nov 05, 2010 | Washing Machines
Sep 09, 2010 | Washing Machines
Sep 09, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jun 07, 2009 | Kenmore 44072 Front Load Washer
Jun 06, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jun 26, 2008 | Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
210 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: