Question about Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet Printer
This sould do till you caean it out.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
May 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 01, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 16, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 22, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: