- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first perform a chemical cleaning, place the chemical in the water tank and then this hot place to make coffee, so that the chemical clean pump and piping hot water, repeat this until you spend all the water,
if not repaired you may have problem with the water pump, solenoid or inlay is great need to remove the tubes and clean them out
First, I'm not a delonghi technician. But I've worked on similar units.
* Table top brewers usually have water reservoirs that require monitoring and refilled when they get low (especially after brewing)
* It's possible the water level sensor is stuck (in the water reservoir) which tells the machine that it still has water and keeps heating the tank(s). Clean tank as described in your manual. You will still need servicing to check and replace fuse(s).
* There is usually two tanks/heaters in this type of table top machine (larger pro models use one large tank) The thermal limit fuse on one or both are probably blown. Call vendor for service.
* Did you change water source? Since this is a table top machine in which you fill the water tank. Try to use filtered (bottled ok) water. Do Not use Distilled or 100% pure water as this type of water will eat out the metals from your machine! Some places use a water softener as it tends to be better for the machine long term (years).
* Still got problems? Check with vendor or MFR for service or replacement. Most machines of this type do not have serviceable parts or adjustments.
The performance of an electric fuel pump can be tested several ways. The easiest and most effective of which is to test fuel pressure and volume at the vehicles fuel pressure test port. Normally located on the fuel injection rail. A more direct method would be breaking the fuel line somewhere between the pump and the fuel filter and placing your gage there for a test.
you have t use a discaller for expresso machine not vinergar not strong enought follow the instruction on the discaller put product inthe machine with the water start the the machine after a few second turn it off for 10 minute time for the discaller to work repeat untill empty rinse very good that it do that every 3 month thanks pierre
Choose the Customer Service tab. On the left, notice a link to Instruction Manuals - follow that link and choose your model by following the products tree. It will give you a pdf file of the instruction manual for download.
I just got mine working again. There was scale in the outlet port for the coffee basket.
Try cleaning by running through a solution of CLR and water (1 to 4 parts) and keep running until the blockage dissolves and flow is restored. Then run another solution again just to clean it for good.
MAKE SURE TO RINSE OUT THE RESERVIOUR VERY WELL. Should run clear without foam after about a gallon of clean water.