Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
1) Enter a name for the BlackBerry smartphone that media files will be transferred to
2) Choose to use either the Device Memory or the Media Card memory
3) Specify how much memory to keep free of music
4) Delete music transferred from all sources managed by BlackBerry Media Syncronization.
5) Indicate whether the BlackBerry smartphone should check for BlackBerry Media Syncronization updates when BlackBerry Media Syncronization opens, or should never check for updates.
I hope I was able to help you.
Thank you for using Fixya.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2015 | Eclipse Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 13, 2014 | Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
Mar 15, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Nov 14, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Nov 10, 2009 | Apple iPod nano
Jul 10, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
May 17, 2009 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
May 21, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 29, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!