Question about Trendware TRENDnet TEW-435BRM 802.11g 54Mbps ADSL Modem Router with 4 Port Switch (NETWTW435BRM)
I did the latest firmware update and now i cant get a wifi signal... but i can work with a cable
After the firmware upgrade, did you configure the wireless router settings again?
To set-up and secure the wireless router from unauthorized access, follow these steps: -
1. Connect the wireless router to your computer with a LAN cable.
2. Start your browser and enter the router's configuration URL IP address.
3. Enter the router setup, login and password
4. Change the admin password
5. Go to the wireless settings and change the default SSID and turn off SSID broadcast.
6. Setup encryption key the strongest is WPA2 (if not then WPA).
7. For further security measures - turn on MAC address filtering and enter the MAC address of the wireless cards on the computer/s you want to connect to this wireless router.
8. Record the settings you have made and keep it in a safe place and Save the settings.
9. Configure the wireless cards on the computer/s with the SSID and encryption settings of the router.
10. Remove the LAN cable between the router and the computer then the computers should be able to connect to the router wirelessly.
Posted on Nov 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 12, 2012 | Lexmark Interact S605 All-in-One Color...
on Jul 24, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 24, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 30, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 24, 2011 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet
Jan 10, 2010 | Trendware 4-Port Gigabit Firewall Router...
Jul 11, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Oct 27, 2008 | Archos 604 WiFi Digital Media Player
Jul 15, 2017 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-435BRM 802.11g...
Aug 15, 2017 | Trendware TRENDnet TEW-435BRM 802.11g...
281 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: