- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
go to connection settings on ur mobile go to bluetooth try to change if ur phone hs provisions for 'use phone as moderm' bt u can easily use internet if u hav a nokia pc suit and a usb cable.! Pliz let me know if dis ws helpful..
There are 2 Methods
1 is via Bluetooth other option is using a USB data cable
- Switch on BT on both PC and phone.
- Click on BT icon in the phone and select send a file or you may send directly by selecting the file.
- Accept the file receiving via phone.
Via USB cable
- Connect the cable.
- Select Mass Storage from the phone , when prompted.
- Copy files to the newly installed removable drive (Which is phone's memory)
Number of ways are there.
firstly, use a USB cable to connect to the PC. set your phones memory as mass storage. it will be read as an additional drive in My Computer.
secondly, use the BT to connect if you have Bt on your PC.
thirdly, most time consuming though, attach them to emails and send it to your self. then scan and download on your computer. it can be done only if you have GPRS activated on your phone.