Question about Televison & Video
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Solution that worked for me:
Beware: Although the process should be safe, it technically voids your warranty.
Enter the service menu:
1 - turn of tv with remote
2 - press and release in the following order on the remote: Info, Menu, Mute. Make sure remote is pointing at the tv
3 - turn on the tv from the remote
4 - you will see the service menu. using the down arrow on the remote select the Reset option. Using the right arrow button at this point will do a hard reset.
5 - Wait a few seconds, turn TV on
6 - you will have to rescan analogue and digital channel but it should be working now.
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
I had the same problem... try toggling through the "SAP" (multilingual audio feeds) for the channel. Mine was somehow set on "audio 3 of 3" for that channel, but there were only 2 audio feeds.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
SOURCE: Retuning digital TV
You need to use the (what looks like a large sattellite) button to retune your tv.
Some Samsung tv's let you access the button but other models have a "D MENU" button on the remote. Press this button, then scroll down to the icon that looks like a large sattellite. Then scroll across and click on "Auto Store" this will then go through all the available channels
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Updating the Channel List Automatically You can update the channel list when the broadcaster adds new Services or if you move the TV to a new location.
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Digital Menu", then press the ENTER button.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select "Channel", then press the ENTER button.
3. Press the ENTER button again, to select "Country".
4. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER button to confirm your choice. Even though you have changed the country setting in this menu, the country setting for Analogue TV is not changed. (Refer to page 11 of the user guide)
5. Press the ▲ or ▼ button again, to select "Auto Store". Press the ENTER button. When it has finished, the number of scanned services will be displayed. The existing favourite channel list will not be deleted when the channel list is updated. To stop the scan before it has finished, press the ENTER button with "STOP" selected.
6. Press the EXIT button to exit. If the signal status is poor, the "No Service found! Check the aerial connection" message is displayed. Check the aerial connection and the try the procedure again
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Just got through to Samsung support. Turns out the freeview card had frozen and needed a reset. To do this put tv on standby. then press in serries these buttons on the remote: 'info' 'menu' 'mute' 'power' TV will then turn on with a default screen. Press 'arrow down' button untill you reach option 12 'reset' . then push the 'right arrow' and tv will reset and start in plug and play mode and commence a scan when you've set the time. Just retuned mine and its back to normal. Hoorah!!! :-)
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 04, 2016 | Televison & Video
Aug 16, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 31, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 2333HD 23 in. LCD TV
Aug 15, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
May 17, 2009 | Philips 37PFL5332D 37 in. LCD Television
Mar 16, 2009 | Philips 37PF7320A 37 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Mar 11, 2008 | Televison & Video
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!