Question about SVP Xthinn 8061 Digital Camera
1. Install the camera driver, which can be found from the CD.
2. Turn on the Camera, and change it to "Playback" mode.
3. Connect the camera to the computer using USB port.
4. The LCD display of the camera will turn off automatically, and the computer should say that new hardware is detected.
5. Go to "My Computer", and you should find a new drive saying "Removable disk".
Double click it and you should find your pictures and videos inside the folder. Just copy them to your computer's hard disk.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2009 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Jan 26, 2008 | Navman NavPix N40i GPS Receiver
Jul 30, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition...
Jun 02, 2009 | HP Photosmart 435 Digital Camera
Apr 13, 2009 | Actiontec GT704WG Wireless Router...
Dec 11, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Dec 05, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Sep 27, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium with...
May 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 26, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
May 20, 2010 | SVP Xthinn 8061 Digital Camera
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: