Question about Cell Phones
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2012 | Nokia 3600 slide Cellular Phone
Oct 11, 2012 | Nokia 2680 Slide Cell Phone
Oct 10, 2012 | Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2012 | Nokia 6700 Slide Cell Phone
Sep 07, 2011 | Nokia 6500 Slide Cellular Phone
Aug 15, 2011 | Cell Phones
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
May 27, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
Mar 21, 2009 | Cell Phones
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!