- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
to unlock your memory card you have to these steps:-
1. Insert card into your phone but don’t access it through phone.
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system.
3. You will find a file called mmcstore ,rename the file mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
5. You will find your password in that file.
Hi there, I have a micro sd card from Nokia 5300 phone.But when i use the same card in Nokia 3120 Classic, the memory card has been locked but i did not set any password for the memory card...Can this issue be solved in nokia 3120 classic phone.Can the password be unlocked in nokia 3120 classic.........Please advise.....