Question about Bell Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To Program the 3 Emergency Numbers:
1. Lift the handset and listen for a dial tone.
2. Press and release STORE BUTTON.
3. Enter the number to be stored. (The telephone number will not dial out.)
4. Press and release the STORE BUTTON.
5. Press the corresponding emergency buttons for each of the emergency numbers you wish to store:
6. Replace the handset to the base.
To program 10 frequently called phone numbers:
1. Pick up the handset and listen for a dial tone.
2. Press and release the STORE button.
3. Enter the phone number (up to 16 digits) you want to store into memory (The telephone number will not dial out).
4. Press and release the STORE button.
5. Press a one-digit number ( 0 - 9) on the keypad to store the phone number into the desired memory location.
6. Hang up the phone by returning the handset to the handset cradle on the base.
7. Pull the memory index card tab out from under the unit and write the name/company on the memory index card relating to the phone number just stored into memory.
8. To store more phone numbers or modify existing numbers in memory, repeat steps 1-7.
For additional details, you can download and print the complete instruction manual in PDF format by clicking this link.
Adobe PDF Reader is required to view this manual. Download Adobe Reader
Hope this helps. Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on Jun 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 12, 2017 | Lands Phones
May 09, 2016 | Bell Lands Phones
Apr 28, 2016 | Northwest Bell NWB20200 Nw Bell 20200 Wht...
Dec 02, 2011 | Southwestern Bell FM-480 Corded Phone
Jun 14, 2011 | Bell Northwestern Big Button Phone with...
Mar 27, 2009 | Northwestern Bell Big Button Plus 20200...
Feb 28, 2008 | BellSouth Lands Phones
Nov 11, 2007 | Big Button 13 Memory speakerphone
275 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: