When I push the TV button or the set button or anything, It will not blink but comes on steadily for about 30 seconds. All the instructions say press the set button and wait for the red light to blink. It will not blink, it just comes on steady. I am at a loss for what to do!! i also need to know how to program the remote to a sanyo?
When I push the TV button or the set button or anything, It will not blink but comes on steadily for about 30 seconds. All the instructions say press the set button and wait for the red light to blink. It will not blink, it just comes on steady. I am at a loss for what to do!! I need to know how to make it work for a sanyo tv! I read the direction and nothin works!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To program the One-For-All URC4021, first turn on the TV manually (or with the original remote). Press the TV button on the URC4021 once. Then press and hold the Set button until the LED blinks twice. Now you can enter a code directly and test it. For Sanyo TVs, the only programmed code is 0154 . If the LED blinks twice, press Power to attempt to turn off the TV. If that works, you can turn the TV on again and test if the other buttons on the remote work with your TV. If the LED doesn't blink twice, repeat the steps from pressing and holding Set. (If you wait too long before entering the code, the remote will leave the programming mode.)
The URC4021 has a code search mode. Press and hold Set until the LED blinks twice, then press 9 9 1 . If the LED blinks twice again, alternate between pressing the Power and TV buttons until the TV turns off. Then press Set to lock in that code and test the remote again.
I hope this helps.
(Note: if your TV is newer than the remote or released within 6 months of the remote being programmed, this code may not work. The URC4021 documentation gives March, 2004 as the copyright date. That suggests that the codes may not work with devices built in 2004 or later.)
it's possible to unlock with a remote control.I Used a "One-For-All" remote.
This process is working on more that this Sony DVD players.
First prepare the remote control to use right device code.
1: Select the DVD button on the remote
2: Hold "Magic/Set" button util the LED blinks twice (Rabbit appears)
3: Press numbers 0533
Now program the remote control to send special codes on button 1 to 5.
1: Hold "Magic/Set" button until the LED blinks twice (Rabbit appears)
2: Press numbers 994
3: Press "Magic/Set" button once
4: Press number 1891
5: Wait some time
6: Hold "Magic/Set" button until the LED blinks twice (Rabbit appears)
7: Press numbers 994
8: Press "Magic/Set" button once
9: Press number 2552
10: Wait some time
11: Hold "Magic/Set" button until the LED blinks twice (Rabbit appears)
12: Press numbers 994
13: Press "Magic/Set" button once
14: Press number 0953
15: Wait some time
16: Hold "Magic/Set" button until the LED blinks twice (Rabbit appears)
17: Press numbers 994
18: Press "Magic/Set" button once
19: Press number 2214
20: Wait some time
21: Hold "Magic/Set" button until the LED blinks twice (Rabbit appears)
22: Press numbers 994
23: Press "Magic/Set" button once
24: Press number 0795
25: Wait some time
Now the remote is ready for use on the DAV-X1
1: Start the DVD without any DVD in it.
2: At the same time press and hold "Eject" and "Stop" in and then press "volume +" to get into the service menu
3: Now use your programmed remote
4: Press button 12345 with a small pause between each num.
5: Press button 12345 with a small pause between each num.
6: Wait some time
6: Press button 12345 with a small pause between each num.
7: Now use your orginal remote and turn the DVD off
Tested to play Region 2 and Region 1 DVDs without any problems after this. (The remote i used was a Cameleon 6)
1.On the remote control, press TV once. 2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then release SET. 3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice. 4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off (after pressing POWER). 5. To lock in the code, press and release SET.The LED will blink twice. 6. Your done with programming.
Sense I do not know what kind of TV you have, we will do a CODE SEARCH. Step 1. On the remote press the TV button. Step 2. Press and hold the SET button until the LED light blinks twice, and release it. Step 3. Enter 991, the LED will blink twice. Step 4. Aim the remote at the TV and slowly alternate between pressing the POWER and the TV button, stop when the TV turn off after pressing POWER, if the device does not have a POWER button, press PLAY, to lock the code press and release SET, the light will blink twice, if you are programing a dvd, turn the unit on then follow the steps 2-4.......hope this was helpful.....
Try the following steps:
1. Turn on the tv.
2. On the remote, press the "tv" button once.
3. Press and hold "set" button until the red light blinks twice. Release "set"
4. Using the remote's keypad, type in the digits 9-9-1. The red light should blink twice.
5. Point the remote at the tv and slowly alternate between pressing the "power" button and the "tv" button. Stop when the tv shuts off.
6. To save this code, press and release the "set" key. The light should blink twice.
Your remote should be programed to your tv.
These steps came from the following link. If you have any problems, I suggest consulting the manual on the link:
I hope this helps!
I would suggest trying the following steps:
1. Turn on the tv. On the remote control, press "tv" once.
2. Press and hold the "set" button until the red LED blinks twice, and then release "set."
3. Enter the digits (using the keypad on the remote) "9-9-1." The LED should blink twice.
4. Aim the remote at the tv and slowly alternate between pressing "power" and "tv." Stop when the tv shuts off.
5. When the tv turns off, press and hold "set" until the led blinks twice, then release the button.
This is to program the remote for your tv. If you want to program another device into the remote, use the same steps but, instead of pressing "tv," press the key corresponding to the device you want to control.
I hope this helps!
1. Turn on TV. 2. On remote press TV key once. 3. Press and hold Set button until LED blinks twice 4. Enter first 4 digit code for your TV manufacturer from the manual above (P.18). LED blinks twice if code has been entered correctly, if not go to 2. 5. Press Power and the TV should switch off, if the TV doesn't switch off go to step 2 and repeat with next code for your brand until TV does turn off.
Searching for code
1. Perform steps 1 to 3 as above. 2. Enter the code 991. LED will blink twice. 3. Press Power button.
4. If TV turns off Press Set - LED will blink twice. If TV doesn't turn off Press TV button and go to repeat step 3 and 4, until TV does turn off.
Check a code.
If you've used the search function you might want to know what the code is to do this...
1. Perform steps 1 to 3 from set up remote at the top. 2. Enter code 990, LED will blink twice. 3. For the first code press 1. Wait 3 seconds and count the times the LED blinks, that is your first digit, if the LED doesn't blink that is 0. 4. Repeat step 3 for remainder codes, pressing 2 for second digit, 3 for third and 4 for fourth.
It doesn't state in the manual how to get out of this mode but normally it is either leave the remote alone for 5 minutes, or press any other button other than 1 to 4.
hi turn your tv on then if you get your remote point it at the tv then press tv on the remote then press the red button aswell as the select button together waite till the led on the remote blinks twice then press tv again on the remote then press the off button on the remote keep pressing tv then off pausing a second or 2 till the tv goe's into standby, once the tv goe's into standby press the select button till the led on the remote blinks twice then your remote should be programed into your tv. hope this helps.
RE: Programming a Kidz Remote by Kissel
By helpmedave (Guest Post)
the procedure to program the remote is as follows. Find the setup button recessed between tv and cable buttons. Use a toothpick to press the setup button until the led blinks once, keep holding it until it blinks twice then release. press tv or cable button then enter the 3 digit code for the device you want to try. the light will blink twice if the code is valid. ( yeah i know you don't have the codes ) (me neither ) if you successsfully program it to control a device, you can then program each button as follows. hold setup button until light blinks twice.press tv or cable as needed. press 995 the led will blink twice . press the button to program. enter channel number you want (may have to enter 2 or 3 digits 08 008 etc)press setup light will blink once.m select another button and repeat to program all buttons you wish to program.to lock in settings, press setup until led blinks twice. good luck.Posted on 08/09/2007