Question about Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
The basic is:
1. On your home screen, click on the bottom right "menu" button.
2. Got to the 1st screen , where the little gear icon for "settings" is at the bottom right corner. Open "Settings"
3. Click on "application settings"
4. Click on "Browser profiles"
5. At the bottom right you should see: "Search for wi-fi". Click on it.
6. It will now serch for your home wi-fi network.
7. Once it find your network, click on it and enter your security detail.
8. Now you network is listed as part of the Browser profiles.
9. Now you can select your wi-fe network as your default browser profile.
Now when you open the browser it will try to conect to your wifi to start browsing.
Enjoy :) Ed
Posted on Nov 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Mar 15, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Feb 12, 2010 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Nov 11, 2009 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Oct 02, 2009 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Sep 19, 2009 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Sep 12, 2009 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
Aug 01, 2009 | Samsung Jet S8000 Cell Phone
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!