You can format your micro-SD Card using a software which you can download
by clicking this link
. I uploaded it to my FTP site for you and it will be there for a limited time. Download that file and save it to your PC. Then unzip that ".zip" file.
If you format micro SD card connecting it to your PC via USB port, it may not ask for password. (I think your phone asks password to format.)
To format your micro-sd card:
- First plug in your micro-sd card into you PC.
- Run the downloaded "HPUSBFW_2.2.3_MASTER.exe" file.
- In the program menu window, select the device (your memory card).
- Select FAT32 as file system,
- Confirm that all the format options unchecked. (Uncheck the quick format option)
- And click the "Start" button to begin formatting.
Hope this helps you.If you would like to vote for the answer, this will help the others to see the similar problems solved and also will be a satisfaction factor for me to continue helping you.
All the best.