Question about Casio Wave Ceptor WV57HA-1AV Wrist Watch
Go here: http://world.casio.com/wat/download/en/manual/
put in your module number, and get the manual for your watch. I think it may have something to do with daylight savings time settings.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 08, 2017 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Jul 12, 2011 | Watches
Sep 18, 2010 | Watches
Aug 03, 2010 | IWC Spitfire Pilot Mark XVI Steel IW325505...
Oct 12, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Oct 09, 2009 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
Sep 22, 2009 | Tissot T-Touch T33159851 Wrist Watch
Apr 18, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Aug 07, 2008 | Casio Marine Gear AMW320D9EV Wrist Watch
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: