Question about Kenmore 79012 / 79014 / 79019 Gas Kitchen Range
The F93 shows that the Maximum oven door lock time has been exceeded.
Turn off the range and turn off the AC power and wait for up to 10 mins. The door should reopen. Turn on the AC power ans see if the error persists. If it does then check the following.
1. Check the wiring between EOC & Lock Motor Micro Switch.
2. Replace the Motor Door Latch assembly if necessary.
3. Check for binding of the Latch Cam, Lock Motor Rod & Lock Motor Cam.
4. Check to see if Lock Motor Coil is open. If open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
5. Lock Motor continuosly runs - if Micro Switch is open, replace Lock Motor Assembly.
6. Check oven door Light Switch - if open, replace Switch.
7. If all situations above do not solve problem, replace EOC.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2015 | Kenmore Elite 30" Slide-In Gas Range White
Sep 10, 2014 | Kenmore ELITE 790 30 FREESTANDING DUAL...
Mar 17, 2012 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Aug 28, 2010 | Kenmore 79012 / 79014 / 79019 Gas Kitchen...
Aug 01, 2010 | Kenmore Kitchen Ranges
Nov 18, 2008 | Kenmore 79012 / 79014 / 79019 Gas Kitchen...
Mar 03, 2008 | Kenmore 94220 / 94221 / 94222 / 94224 /...
Aug 31, 2007 | Kenmore 78812 / 78814 / 78819 Gas Kitchen...
553 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: