Question about Necchi Sewing Machines
I have a Necchi Lelia 514 and a problem with winding the bobbin. The small arm on which to sit it will simply not give in and I cannot imagine there would be so much more force needed to do it. What am I doing wrong?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Problem with winding thread onto
first you must make sure the winder shaft is turning by moving it to the right a little and see if you can turn it by hand.
If it is turning ok then there is a rubber ring on the other end of the winder shaft and it should come in contact with the drive which turnes it ,if it is worn it might need a new rubber.
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
Wind the Bobbin
For the usual jobs, it is the best to use a medium sized thread.
2. Disengage the flywheel by unscrewing the coupling knob as far as it will go.
3. Place the bobbin on the bobbin winder, and push the bobbin winder to the right.
4. Pull out one of the spool pins and place the spool of thread on it.
5. Pass the thread through the bobbin winder tension discs, as indicated.
6. Wind the end of the thread around the bobbin by hand, in the direction indicated.
7. Wind the bobbin, at a medium speed by pressing lightly with a finger on the spool so as to stretch the thread better and thus fill the bobbin to a maximum. The full bobbin stops automatically.
8. Re-engage the flywheel by tightening the coupling knob.
9. Cut the thread and remove the bobbin from the bobbin winder by pushing the latter to the left.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
I have two possible solutions:
1. you have the wrong bobbin and it doesn't grip the winder.
2. the small spring on the winder spindle is missing or bent, it is what applies pressure to the bobbin for winding.
Posted on Jan 31, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2017 | Necchi Sewing Machines
Dec 05, 2016 | Necchi Sewing Machines
Oct 17, 2016 | Necchi 3101 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Jul 14, 2016 | Necchi Sewing Machines
Oct 05, 2013 | Sewing Machines
Mar 11, 2010 | Sewing Machines
May 26, 2009 | Necchi Sewing Machines
Jun 18, 2008 | Sewing Machines
108 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: