1. You don't need this CD to communicate with your player using your PC: I know that for sure because I have the exact same model (bought yesterday at WalMart)
2. I can upload ISO file to rapidshare - and let you know where it is if you provide me your e-mail / IM or any othe rmeans how to reach you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Unfortunately, this is the worst Mp3 player ever made EVER. ILo/Walmart do not have the software on any website that anyone can find. If it is still in warranty (less then 1 year in some cases), call the number in your documentation (or call Wal-Mart), and find out about getting a new CD or new player sent to you.
1) Disconnect from computer, turn it off, hold in volume + button and reconnect it to your computer - continue holding volume + until the Found Hardware Wizard comes up. 2)
REFORMAT FOR WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER - Erases Everything: Connect your iLo player to the computer and open Windows Media Player. Click on the Sync tab. Pull down the drop down menu underneath the Sync tab by moving your cursor over the Sync tab and left clicking on the little black arrow underneath the Sync tab. Highlight "ILO 2GB" (wording may vary slightly), and then select "Format." - this should erase everything, and give you a fresh start.
Plug into USB
Go to my computer
Mp3 player shows up as removable disc usually drive F:
double click drive F: to open it
Click and drag or copy and paste your music into this drive and you are good to go