Question about Acer Aspire 5500 5570-2609 Laptop
I turn on my acer 4400 and the power button is green but the indicator button on the front of it blinks orange and the screen is blank, i have it plugged in...not using the battery....HELP!!!!!!
Remove battery, press and hold power button for 5 seconds, then put battery back in and start.
This usually works. If by slight chance it does not, check that the memory cards aren't loose or faulty.
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2015 | Acer AL2016W 20" LCD Monitor
Aug 06, 2012 | Televison & Video
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
Jul 23, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 10, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Oct 22, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 17, 2008 | Acer AL1716Bbd 17" LCD Monitor
Jun 20, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP90 InkJet Printer
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: