Question about Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My printer lexmark X1150 doesn't load paper, even if it gets some pages
1. Turn the printer off and open the access cover.
2. Look for any obstructions in the paper path and remove them if necessary. (It is possible to move the carrier assembly with the power off.)
3. Turn the printer on, load some paper, and press the Form Feed button. (On the X83, press the Select button.)
4. Watch the paper as it feeds through and try to determine where the jam is occurring.
5. Check to see if all the rollers are turning.
If all the rollers are turning, there may be something in the feed path that you can't see. Go to step 6.
If not, there is probably a feed motor or a gear problem and the printer may require service.
6. If the paper is jamming under the carrier assembly, you may be able to fix it using the manual feed slot.
7. Turn the printer off.
8. Take a #10 envelope and feed it through the left side of the manual feed slot until it comes right through the printer to the back of the exit rollers.
9. Move it up and down first, and then slowly move it over to the right side. If something is stuck under the black guide plate, this may work it loose.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2012 | Lexmark Z1300 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 01, 2011 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 11, 2011 | Lexmark X5495 Printer
Jul 22, 2010 | Lexmark X2500 All-In-One Printer
May 24, 2010 | Lexmark E120n Laser Printer
Apr 06, 2010 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 16, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 15, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 25, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Feb 21, 2008 | Lexmark X1150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 29, 2014 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!