Question about Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I can not print my word documents from pc and i can not adjust the black colour
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is just a suggestion. I recently bought a Staples refilled cartridge and had to return it because it did not work. When returning it the Staples Rep said that 50% of the cartridges do not work and get returned. This was an astounding amount I told the rep. Means nothing to him but to you, you may need to return the black cartridge if it is or is not a refill and try it out again. Let me know if that works.
Posted on Jan 15, 2008
try to perform maintenance of your printer
on the setting
and open your printer clean up the nozzle
use alcohol and cotton buds and then placed it back properly!!
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
Go into "Printers and faxes" under "Control Panel"
Right Click on the Printer and select "Properties"
Look for a "maintenance" or "Tools" option then Try
"Cleaning" or "Deep Cleaning"
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
A worn out printhead can allow inks to contaminate each other, after cleaning you need to check your cartridges, if yellow is a brown color, you are getting contamination and need to replace the printhead. Black is hard to tell but when cyan gets too dark it's contaminated as well.
Posted on Aug 12, 2009
SOURCE: my cyan colour is finished,
Epson printer does not allow any printing until colour cartridge is replaced. However, you can fool the printer if you MUST print....
1. You do NOT have a refill or replacement for the colour cartridge
2. Press the button to service the colour cartridge
3. When it is lined up, open the colour cartridge door
4. Pull the cartridge up about half-way but then just drop it back in
5. Close the colour cartridge door & the cartridges move back to their resting location
6. Service LED for colour cartridge should now be off
7. Under print perferences, print black is checked and print colour is unchecked
8. Continue with printing of black only documents
Unlike other printers such as hpdeskjet which senses its cartridge ink levels, the Epson just uses service time from when the cartridge was last replaced. Since you did not actually replace the colour cartridge, the service time is now way off. When you have the refill or replacement cartridge, you will have to manually line up the cartridge carriage so that the colour cartridge door can be opened to allow refill or replacement. You would do this as follows
1. Press power button to turn on the printer
2. Half-way through start-up cycle, disconnect the AC plug
3. Cartridge carriage should now be moveable by hand
4. Manually line up the colour cartridge door and open it
5. Pull colour cartridge completely out to do refill or replacement
6. Put refilled or replacement cartridge back into the carriage
7. Close the colour cartridge door and reconnect the AC power
8. Open printer properties and use printer utility to do check & clean
9. Repeat until a good print head check is obtained....
Because of this action, you should no longer rely on the colour service light but rather just on the quality of print you are getting to determine refill or replacement of the colour cartridge.
Posted on Mar 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 24, 2013 | HP LaserJet 5550 Printer
Sep 01, 2011 | Lexmark Interpret S405 Wireless All-in-One...
Aug 05, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo RX680 Printer
Jan 07, 2011 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Feb 05, 2010 | Samsung CLP 315 Laser Printer
Feb 01, 2010 | Canon imageRUNNER C2620 Color Copier
Sep 12, 2009 | Dell 942 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 07, 2009 | Lexmark X7170 All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 09, 2008 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-240C...
1,502 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!