Question about Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Fiend your solution direct from Lexmark. Here is your solution
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
I believe this is a print head overheat error but not sure
unplug for 10 minutes then turn back on and see what happens.
or it could be a waste ink reset problem. This may work
but note,this may not be exact to your menu but should be close.
1) Enter SERVICE MODE By pressing Menu-Scan-Copy-Scan
2) Enter NVRAM by presing <--- or ---> then OK
3) Enter CMY ink level by pressing <--- or ---> then OK
4) Select 1 by presing <--- or ---> then OK
5) Enter K ink level by presing ---> then OK
6) select 1 by presing <--- or ---> then OK
7) Press reset ( design: // )
hope this helps
thanks for your rating
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 30, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
May 30, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Nov 28, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
Mar 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 08, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 05, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
182 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: