I cannot play and neither can i delete the items in my usb flash dish it says it is write protected, when there are no switch or button to use to make it write protect. how can i solve this problem?, i cannot use my usb flash dist now.
Problem is not with your player but with your computer
do these steps to avoid problem :-
1) open note pad
2) type following into it
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
3) save it as .reg extension
4) make sure extension of file is .reg ( once it in done then note pad icon will change)
5) double click on this icon
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- Make sure you have installed AAA battery: MP3 player won't work otherwise (it does not need a battery to work as USB memory stick to transfer/delete songs or data)
- To turn-on (or off for that matter), press first button on your LHS (eg. same side as earphone plug) for 2 or 3 seconds until (blue) LED is on: if you press button too long after the LED is on, it will switch the player off!
- When the LED is on, stop pressing this button: it is ready to play the MP3 track by pressing on this same button until the LED starts flashing (LED will keep on flashing while track is playing).
- If you want to skip this track and get to the next track, quickly press and release the next (e.g. middle) button.
- The third button (e.g. nearest to the USB plug), quickly press and release, is used to rewind or go back to previous track.
- Volume control is also performed by pressing and holding down the second or third buttons
Not only your pendirve your computer system is also affected by virus . please check your pendrive with any other computer .before you connected open your pendrive format your pendrive with any other computer. if it will not work you have go for any new pendirve. bye
Hi, I am having problem copying or deleting from my Kingston Flash USB 4 flash drive. suddenly I could not delete or even copy anything into the drive. It keeps on indicating your disk is write protected. I have not secured the disk with a password, even then I have this problem....
How can i recover in this problem.
There is a software on internet, it is FREE of charge, it is called unlocker, it's a simple installation that lets you delete, rename, move any file/folder, just right-click the desired file/folder, go to"Unlocker" the image is a wand, and select the option you want.. works for me. good luck. hope this helps