- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try to follow this instruction:
1. Press the menu button in your remote control.
2. Press number 4 to open the v-chip parental control
3.Press and hold the volume down and channel up buttons for 5 seconds if the passcode appears. This will reset the passcode 0000 then enter this to access the parental control.
Good day and best regards.
On my GE Tv/VCR Combo I had a similar problem. Try holding down the Power button on the remote for at least 7 seconds. This disengages the parental controls. I found this solution on another website after my tv stopped working after my 20 month old played with the remote for a while. This solution was not in manual. I am assuming that he held down the power button for 7 seconds to engage the parental control. Hope this helps!
try master pass 3308
The CHlLDLOCK function prevents chiIdren from watching TV.
HoId down the F button and then press the MUTE button until the symboI ? ?
appears on the screen, and the TV enters the CHlLDLOCK mode.
Except for the symboI? ?, the screen becomes blue back and mutes when
you press the buton to turn the TV off, then turn the TV on after setting the
CHILDLOCK function. To unlock the TV, hoId down the F button and then press
the MUTE button again.
The CHlLDLOCK can be set or cancelIed only by the remote controI. After
setting CHlLDLOCK, secure the remote control in a safe place
Problems with V-Chip/Parental Controls
The rating limits don’t work
• For rating limits to take effect, you must lock V-Chip settings to activate them.
I don’t remember my password and I want to unlock the TV
• If you forget your password you can reset it. Enter 5898 as the password and then change it
to a new one.