Question about Logitech QuickCam Express Web Camera
First, be sure to have the latest software from logitech's website, and the latest MSN.
Then perform the following:
Execute the audio and video setup procedure within MSN Messenger 7.5. This procedure will allow you to assign an audio input and audio output device, as well as assign the video device of your choice to work with MSN Messenger.
1. Launch MSN Messenger and select the “Audio and Vide Setup” option from the “Tools” menu.
2. Click “Next to begin the setup process
3. In the “Speaker Setup” window, select the output device you would like to use with MSN Messenger. This step is specific to speakers or headphones. If your speakers or headphone device is connected to your computer, select the device by using the drop down menu provided. You can also set the desired volume level and click “Play Sound” for an audio sample. Once you are comfortable with the your selected options, Click “Next”
4. In the “Microphone Setup” window, select your desired input device from the drop down menu provided. This selection will be specific to a microphone connected to your computer. If your Logitech video camera has a built-in microphone, this option will be presented as “Logitech Mic” with your camera model name in parentheses as shown below. If you have an external headset device connected to your computer which hosts a microphone, select the devices name or model number in the drop down menu. Once your device is selected, adjust the microphone volume level to your preference and click next.
Note: the microphone volume level may need to be tested in order to find a comfortable listening level for you contacts. As a starting point, try setting the level midway and adjust when necessary by re-executing this procedure.
5. In the “Webcam Setup” window, select the video device you would like to use with MSN Messenger. Once selected you should see a display sample in the window provided. You can also click the “Options” button to make camera specific adjustments. Once completed, click the “Finish” button to apply your changes.
6. Once you have completed this process, MSN Messenger should now know the audio input (microphone) audio output (speakers or headphones) and video device (webcam) to use when engaging in an audio and or video conversation.
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2010 | Logitech QuickCam Communicate STX Personal...
Sep 17, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
May 15, 2009 | Microsoft Life Cam Vx-5000 Webcam
Feb 28, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Feb 13, 2009 | Logitech Webcam
Jan 19, 2009 | Logitech 250 Headset
Dec 18, 2007 | Logitech QuickCam Fusion Webcam
Dec 12, 2007 | Cyber Acoustics CV-1064 Microphone
Nov 02, 2007 | Logitech QuickCam Pro 5000 Webcam
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: