Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
I get this code when trying to play online? What gives? I had been playing online for a while now then this. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Looks like a mac address problem, follow these steps if you feel up to it, or hire someone to do it for you.
1. Locate the PS3 MAC address number: Settings - System Settings - System Information
2. Open the software controlling the rounter. This is usually done my typing the router's IP address on your browser. ie http://192.168.0.1
3. Locate a tab for FILTERS
4. Select MAC filters.
5. Enter the PS3 MAC address from previous step as an allowable MAC address.
6. Save entry. At this point router will reset itself.
7. Go back and set up the wireless connection on PS3. Select all settings automatic or EASY as the case maybe.
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 26, 2011 | Video Game Consoles
Apr 06, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 14, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 10, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 27, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 30, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 19, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
3,641 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!