Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
I get this code when trying to play online? What gives? I had been playing online for a while now then this. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
Looks like a mac address problem, follow these steps if you feel up to it, or hire someone to do it for you.
1. Locate the PS3 MAC address number: Settings - System Settings - System Information
2. Open the software controlling the rounter. This is usually done my typing the router's IP address on your browser. ie http://192.168.0.1
3. Locate a tab for FILTERS
4. Select MAC filters.
5. Enter the PS3 MAC address from previous step as an allowable MAC address.
6. Save entry. At this point router will reset itself.
7. Go back and set up the wireless connection on PS3. Select all settings automatic or EASY as the case maybe.
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 26, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 06, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 14, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 10, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 26, 2010 | Activision Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare...
Aug 30, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 28, 2009 | 2008 Hyundai Elantra
Dec 19, 2008 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
3,658 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!