Question about Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Inserted 10x15 cm paper for photo printing. As per machine it got jammed, but I can't see the paper. Need help!
Posted on Mar 02, 2008
See if you can open a back door on the feed side. sounds like a paper is not feeding properly inside and must be removed.
Would be nice to know the model, make.
Posted on Jan 07, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Do not touch the clear film (A). If the paper or your hands touch these parts and blot or scratch them, the machine can be damaged.
3. Make sure that the FINE cartridge holder does not hang over the paper. If the FINE cartridge holder hangs over the paper, move the FINE cartridge holder to the right edge or the left edge whichever is easier to remove the paper. When you move the FINE cartridge holder, hold the FINE cartridge holder and slide it slowly to the right edge or the left edge.
4. Hold the jammed paper with your hands.
If the edge of paper is jammed near the paper output slot, pull the edge of paper to the position where you can hold it with your hands.
5. Pull the paper slowly not to tear it, then pull the paper out.
6. Make sure that all the jammed paper is removed. If the paper is torn, a piece of paper may remain inside the machine. Check the following and remove the piece of paper if it remains.
7. Close the paper output cover, then reload the paper.
All print jobs in the queue are canceled. Reprint if necessary.
Jul 20, 2014 | Canon Pixma Mx432 Wireless Inkjet Office...
Nov 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
Jan 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Mar 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
231 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!