When i go to settings and then to personalize to change the skins the screen doesnt move. i push select and middle button but nothing happens. i really dont care i just want to know if there is any other way to change the skins and it doesnt work on themes. or if anyone knows how this function got lost and how to retrieve it. i already tried master reset too but not master clear. dont really want to lose everything. can anyone help with this problem? thank you...
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert who has posted more than 50 answers, of which 90% or more were rated as helpful.
Re: moto razr v3i personalize dont work
I think you must try master clear first..if it does not work have it reprogrammed..save the data you don't want to lose first..anything saved on your memory card won't be erased..just those ones saved on phone memory will be erased so try master clear
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You get to run the program 10 times for free, then it will ask you to pay. It's not much, like $10, but it's easy to work with. you just load the file (skin) and then select flash. It's always wise to back up your devise before making changes to the firmware, and this program will allow you to do that.
Additionally, This site is a great place to find other skins and modifications for your phone!
Here is the link: http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/downloads.php
To up load themes from your desktop you will need to download and install motorola skin manager on our desktop then you can create themes and also download new ones.
to set mms you will need to got to web access in settings then select web sessions then you will see different profiles if any then select the mms profile that was sent to by your network service provider if there in on profiles in web sessions you will need to contact your service provider (note only select the mms profile when you are sending mms because your will not work)
You can do it
1. Download P2K commander and its associated driver
2. Install it on your system and run it in tasjbar.
3. Then also download Skiman in which you can insert your favorite skin,add pictures or delete,whatever!
4. After successfully installing P2K commander & all associated drivers connect ur mobile and click on Skiman it will pair ur cellphone.
5. In Skiman manager,Click on -->install-->(if any menu options come up then just click OK-->),directs u to a folder, select & click ur skin-->rest the software will do the job.
6. At last from "more"-->click on "Set as active",and restart ur mobile.
7. Tada....ur mobile is now with ur favorite skin.
Hope it helped u!