- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Feb 2, 2013 - Code c0510 in dialta 520 how to reset - Konica Minolta MINOLTA ...Home · Forum · Fax Machines · Konica Minolta · MINOLTA BRAND DIALTA 8935-902 BLACK TONER TYPE 603A FOR USE. ... BLACK TONER TYPE 603A FOR USE INMINOLTA DI-520 ... My minolta dialta copier has a c-of24 error code,.
this is a serious problem .. this means that the serial # on the boards for your machine dont match.
you can try this but it may not work.
turn the machine on holding the left and right print position arrows.
press the yellow clear button 1 time to bring the display to all 0000
then enter the following codes eactly as i say or you can do irreversible damage to your machine.
enter 9874 and press start.
you will then see a number on the screen i usally see 51
press the yellow clear button to clear that number and bring the display to 0000 again (if yellow clear does nnot work try the orange stop button or the c button on the bottem of the keypad.)
when it says 0000 again enter 1198.
when the machine beeps and shows you the 1198 again turn it off by the power switch and turn it back on normally.
if this does not work you will need a technican to come in and fix this problem
i have the same treadmill with an error 10 message. i have the booklet that came with it and it says that an error 7 message indicates(too much to write). I can fax the error message page and the wiring schematic to you. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org. not posting my number here.
turn off the machine. turn of the main power switch. turn it on holding down the 0 and 8 keys. when the machine turns on and comes to ready input the number 400 and press start. you will see a number from 1 to 30 note this number it may be important later on. press the number 0 and then press the ente key on the display. turn the machine off and back on normally. the machine should work. if it does not you will need a part. when you call for service make sure to tell them that in 08-400 you got a vale of whatever that number said. it will help them bring the appropriate parts.
Hi just read your posting.Could you please supply the model number of your machine which is located on a sticker at the back of the machine up top.Error Code 10 means your fault on your machine is Thermistor Error.Please reply with model number and I can guide you throe the steps to rectify this fault.
C-3421 = Fusing heaters trouble To Reset: 1. Turn OFF the main power switch. 2. Turn main power switch ON while pressing the Utility/Counter key. 3. Touch [Trouble Reset]. 4. Check to make sure that [OK] is displayed and the it has been reset. 5. After turning off the main power switch, turn it on again more than 10 seconds after and check if the machine starts correctly.
If error code returns a technician is needed to replace fuser section. Call local dealer with error code and tell them to make sure a tech brings a fuser assembly.
Count the number of green flashes(1st number of error code). count number of red flashes(2nd number of error code).
Common codes are:
E10 or 11 water pressure faults.
E20 filter/pump faults.
E30 pressure switch/heater faults.
E40 door switch faults.
E50 motor faults.
E60 Heater faults.
These are some of the error codes but there are many variations on some codes depending on the model.Hpoe this has been some help.
Follow the next steps carefully and the error code SC546 will disappear. Press the following keys by this order:
1. press the (yellow key) [Clear] 2. press then the numbers on the numbers key by order (1)-(0)-(7) 3. press the red key (cancel) [C] and hold it pressed for about 5 seconds. 4. on the screen will appear another menu different from the one you are familiarized it will write up in the left corner [service menu], (if the service menu do not appear repeat the procedure again). After this menu will appear turn off the machine from the red switch which is located somewhere in the middle of the machine and just by the left corner (the turn off switch-plug) wait for 10 seconds and turn back on the machine by the same switch-plug.
After this the error code SC546 should be disappear. Please Answer does this was helpful for i to know does the problem has disappear or i should post some other information.
this is a low fuser temerature code you can reset it by the following method:
1. on the right side of the machine there is a small cover you can remove next to the network card it just clips on pull down on the small lever and pull it down
2. once the cover is removed you will see a connector and a small hole with a switch in it to the right of the connector push the switch with a small object like a ball point pen.
3.when a small dot appears on the touchscreen hit the number 3 on the number pad.
4.enter the 8 digit service code which is 00000000 and touch end.
5. select trouble reset to reset the error code.
if the error code reccurs you will need to replace the fuser unit but i have seen the machines show this error when they are turned on while the room temp is cold first thing in the morning.