Question about Toshiba 57H81 57" Rear Projection Television
First for the Toshiba could the SAP (Second Audio Progam) be turned on this will somtimes cause the audio to drop. And are you using the onboard tuner or does this set conect to a cable box?
Then for the Panasonic the most common problem for your fault would be the convergance curcuits are shorted and need replacment, or some other componet may be loading down the set and forcing it in to shut down, Tv's will do this to prevent further damage
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Jan 11, 2008 | Toshiba 57H83 57" Rear Projection HDTV
Apr 22, 2010 | RCA HD52W59 HDTV Projection Television
Jan 20, 2010 | JVC AV-56P575 56" Rear Projection...
Jun 21, 2009 | RCA R52WM24 52" HDTV Projection Television
Dec 15, 2008 | Panasonic PT-52LCX65 44" HDTV
May 01, 2008 | Projection Televisions
Nov 20, 2007 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-60XS955 60" Rear...
Dec 19, 2006 | RCA P46921 46" Rear Projection Television
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: