Question about Haier 42EP24S 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma Television
Sometimes when I'm watching a show there appears like a flash of light on the picture or a red spot once in awhile. The TV is only 6 months old. The flash seems to be maily in one spot but once in a while appear in another spot. Thanks for any help
Cableman try this exactley to the "T" with the instructions in front of you. The procedure resets your monitor to factory settings. On step 13 use the factory setting on the right side menu block not the left. It may or may not work if you have a bad board or eeprom.
1. Using the Volume button (Remote or Monitor) turn the volume all the way down.
2. Hold the Menu button on the Monitor.
3. Press the Menu button on the Remote.
4. Press and hold the Volume button on the remote for 5 seconds and then release the Menu button on the Monitor. After this step the date will appear on the left side of the screen within 10 seconds.
5. Click the Menu button on the remote.
6. Click the Left Arrow button on the remote.
7. By using the Down Arrow button, scroll to Settings and then click the Left Arrow button.
8. Highlight "Eepreset" and click the Left Arrow button. (The monitor will turn off at this time)
9. Push the Power button on the remote, the unit will turn back on.
10. Click the Menu button on the remote.
11. Click the Left Arrow button on the remote.
12. By using the Down Arrow button, scroll to Settings and then click the Left Arrow button.
13. Highlight Factory and click on the Left Arrow button to select "Off"
14. Click Menu on the remote.
15. Click Menu on the remote.
Posted on Apr 20, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 19, 2009 | Fujitsu Plasmavision 42" TV
May 31, 2009 | Panasonic Viera TH-42PZ80U Plasma TV
May 21, 2009 | Televison & Video
Aug 25, 2008 | Philips 42PF7320A 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Dec 18, 2007 | Sony FWD-42PV1 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
227 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: