An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: Wrong region code
1) Open the DVD Door, on remote press Setup, Right, Right, Right (that’s the arrows in the middle of remote)
2) Enter 9653,a service page will appear,
3) Use Up/Down Bottom to change region Codes
4) Set to 0 (zero) for multi-region
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
DVD region is an anti-piracy method to block DVDs from other countrys to be played on a region where that DVD isn't available for selling. You still can watch that DVD by changing the DVD Player region code from options but be aware that you have a limited number of changes, after changes reach 0 you cannot change DVD region code anymore and your DVD player will be stucked to a certain region that you selected.
region codes are as follow. Region 1 North America, Region 4 South America, Australia, Region 2 Europe, Region 5 Asia Major,Africa,Region 6 Asia Minor, Probably your DVD is from another region....hope this helps
Don't know if it will work on your. I have a jWin JD-VD141 and the code works. Have the DVD tray open (means ejected) then press 9735. A menu will pop up and choose Regions 0 then exit. You DVD player should play DVD from all regions.
If you have relocated then the region code may need to be changed. However using region 0 is most practical. Clean the optical head of the player with a CD/DVD cleaner too & see if it responds............sodeep
if its saying wrong region. then either your player or disk is incompatable. region 1 ntsc ( USA ) Region 2 ( UK ) et,c. check your players region coding is compatable for your country, and that you are also playing a dvd with the same region coding as the player. alternatively is to try and find a region free or multi-region solution.
Mike @ Compurepair.
hi!your english is good!! please try this:hope it helps! dvp720sa dvd player on open tray (no disk inside)
1. Turn on the player. 2. Open the tray. 3. Press the following sequence on the remote: 9-9-9-9-0 4. The number 0 will appear on the lower left side of your screen. 5. Your player is now region free! Put in a DVD and enjoy! NOTE: The 0 in the sequence above represents the region code. 0 = region free. If you want to change your player to just a specific region code, replace the 0 with the region number you want.
DVDs are ecoded with region codes to indicate what area of the world they are made for. These codes may be 1,2,3, etc depending on which region they are made for.
DVD player read these codes and if the disc region code does not match the region the device is made for, the player will not play the disc.
Region 1 is for USA so most DVDp players made for use in USA require region 1 discs.
Some DVD players called multi region DVD players can be set to play different region DVDs but they are typically more expr=ensive then one region players and the code must be changed each time a different region disc is played.