Question about IBM ThinkPad T30 2366 Notebook
When i got to the internet browser of my psp i could not connet and it only says there is a DNS failure. what will i do?
How is the machine connected to the Internet? Modem, cable or ADSL? Or are you using it at work through a company network?
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 07, 2014 | Microsoft PC Laptops
Feb 15, 2014 | Toshiba PC Laptops
Nov 21, 2013 | Lenovo PC Laptops
Jun 12, 2013 | PC Laptops
Oct 31, 2012 | Advent PC Laptops
- I suggest you first clear browsing
history. Clearing browsing history varies from the browser you are using:
If you are using Internet Explorer (go to Tools>Delete Browsing
For Firefox( click on the Firefox tab> History>Clear Recent
- Restart the browser and try to access download adobe reader again. If it;s still timing out, try to flush dns.
Flushing dns will make the system recheck and refresh the DNS cache on
- Since the computer keeps address's of the websites you visit, it
remembers the route and IP address of a specific website, if that changes and
your computer still goes to the old route that's when you get a problem with visiting and downloading from the website, so the way to refresh your computer's DNS is to clear DNS
1. Go to Start then type CMD on the search box.
2. When the black screen appears(command prompt), type in ipconfig /flushdns then press Enter on the keyboard.
- Restart your browser then try to download again.
- You may also try to use a different browser such as Google Chrome
Hope this helps.
Sep 11, 2011 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop
Dec 30, 2010 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Oct 19, 2009 | ASUS Eee 4G Notebook
Jan 21, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
160 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!