Question about Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood Stroller
I need to figure out how to reattach straps in the back of my Evenflo travel system carseat.
SOURCE: evenflo aura travel system
I hope this information helps:
1) There are harness anchors (metal clips) located on the bottom of the seat. Push these up through the slot to the front of the seat on both sides. To do this, you will need to pull them toward you, and then turn the anchors to fit through the slots.
2) You should be able to remove the bottoms of the straps at this point. Remove them, then pull the tops of the straps through the slots. (You will need to remove the buckles during this process.)
3) Slide the straps through the slot you need for the correct harness height.
4) Replace the buckles in the correct positions.
5) Replace the bottoms of the straps into the harness anchors.
6) Push the harness anchors through the padding and back into the bottom of the seat. Clip into place.
Posted on Dec 04, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2010 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System
May 14, 2010 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Oct 25, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Feb 23, 2009 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
Oct 12, 2008 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
Aug 09, 2008 | Evenflo Journey Premier Stroller
Apr 03, 2008 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
Apr 01, 2008 | Evenflo Aura Elite Travel System Wedgewood...
Dec 04, 2007 | Evenflo Aura Traditions Travel System...
303 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: