Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Everytime i hook my USB cord into my computer,
it pops up saying "USB Device Not Recognized".
How Can i fix this?
: ) Cheers
You have several options.
1. see first what operating system you computer runs.
if it is vista or mac, it will be recognized as unknown device,
look for SSCAM100 or DCIM folder. you will then see the camera files in that folder.
2. you should also download the cd driver, the cd that comes with the camera, to your PC. this will help the connection be proper.
3. if you're using desktop, try to connect the camera at the back of your tower. look for a USB port at the back of the tower and connect USB cord to it.
4. make sure you're using the proper USB cable, the cable that comes with the camera. for your S630, it is USB cable type 2.
5. also, make sure before you connect camera to PC, camera is turned off, when the USB cord is properly connected, that is the time camera should be turned on.
6. when unpluggin the camera to PC, make sure that you are safely removing the device from the PC so you will not have future connection problems.
hope my suggestions work for you.
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 18, 2010 | Kodak Easyshare C813 Digital Camera
Mar 30, 2010 | Vivitar ViviCam 5022 Digital Camera
Oct 11, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS4 Digital Camera
May 17, 2009 | Olympus FE3010 Digital Camera
Feb 02, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Feb 01, 2009 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
Jan 24, 2009 | Veo Puzzle Capture 100 Digital Camera
Jul 22, 2008 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Mar 25, 2008 | Kodak EasyShare C613 Digital Camera
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: