Question about HP DeskJet 880c InkJet Printer
Replaced ink cartridges and printer printing blank pages
I am working on the same problem. While you will not like the
answer here it is for the canon mf6530. What is causing it
is the shutter over the laser is failing to open. There for
it blocks all exposer. A temperary fix is to carefully lift the
shutter and tape it open using black electrical tape. Then
try a few prints you should have an image if this is your
issue as it is mine. I do not recommending running it in
this condition very long. When I find the final answer I
will attempt to post it.
Posted on Sep 09, 2008
If your printer prints blank pages due to spooler you could fix it easily.
Most of the spooling problems are caused due to malfunctioned printer driver. Reinstallation of the printer driver may fix this.
Data errors in the system also create spooling problem so you also need to remove such errors.
You could get a plenty software programs to repair printer spooler.
PC Health Advisor is a program which is used to repair printer spooler problem.
Get more information to fix Printer Printing Blank Pages issue .
Hope this helps you.
Posted on Jul 11, 2011
I tried cleaning it and it says error 0504
Posted on Oct 05, 2008
Any update on this? All my inks are new/near-full... blank pages driving me crazy!
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
Deskjet 880C Hewlett Packard Printing blank pages
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
If your cartridge is new (or full) and you know that not just from ink levels display, then you did not used the printer for a while (at least a month) and the nozzles of the cartridge are clogged. If u used the cartridghe 4 or 5 moths ago, then the whole cartridge is dryed out, so get out and get yourself a new cartridge.
If it's just a month, then you should put a paper-tissue on a small plate (like a coffee-cup plate), then put some boiling water on it, just 2~3mm of water over the tissue.
Put the cartridge with the nozzles part downside on the tissue, in the hot water.
Let it stay there in the water 30 min.
Put the cartridge in an other clean tissue, than shake it strongy as if you want to force ink to get out trough the nozzles. Then clean gentle the nozzle part of the cartridge on some sheets of tissue.
Install the cartridges it in the printer and run a few cleaning processes from the printers maintenance software.
If the cartridge is new and just installed in the printer, and you have the inklevels but it does not print, then get it out of the printer and back to the store, they should replace it for you. I hope you removed the protective plastic stripe that covers the nozzles before installing the cartridge?...
OK, let ne know please how things evolve.
Hope it helped you, rate the solution.
Almoust forgot: ink levels are displayed by Lexmark inkprinters by estimating the ink consumed trough you printing process, it has no sensors in the cartridge. It's just kind of a counter, you can evan set an empty cartridge to be seen as a full one.
Posted on Feb 15, 2008
I've had this happen twice with the CX5400. I've fixed it both times by following the instructions on this page: http://inkjetprinterhelp.us/duraink.html (This involves dissassembling your printer so it's not for the faint of heart!)
Posted on Jun 25, 2008
If the Nozzle Check Pattern page prints correctly and completely, the problem may lie within your software settings, the interface cable, or your computer.
To remove and install only the Printer Driver for your CX6600, please perform the following steps:
1. Go to START then SETTINGS and click on CONTROL PANEL ( START and CONTROL PANEL in Win XP) and double-click ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS.
2. To remove the printer portion select EPSON PRINTER SOFTWARE and click on REMOVE. Ensure the correct printer model is selected on the uninstall utility.
3. Click OK and follow the prompts. If asked to confirm removal of any personal settings or shared files, click YES or OK.
4. Once the components are removed, power off your unit and disconnect the USB cable.
1. Go to http://support.epson.com
2. Under Welcome to Epson Support click on ALL-IN-ONES and select FLATBED and then your Stylus model name. Under the Drivers & Downloads section select WINDOWS.
3. Download the most current driver for your printer and operating system.
4. Follow prompts through survey and license agreement and downloading will begin. When prompted, choose to SAVE this file; SAVE it to your desktop so it is easy to find.
5. Once download is complete, close your internet browser. To install simply double-click the file you downloaded and follow the prompts.
6. Do not reconnect the unit until the point in the printer driver installation where you are prompted to check that the unit is on and connected to the computer. Installation should complete automatically.
Posted on Oct 25, 2008
SOURCE: HP J4580 Printing blank pages
fist click the start menu
and click the printer and fax
and select the hp printer and rith cilck the proparties and seat the print colar coular that time
select only black...............ok
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
SOURCE: The printer
You may need to clean the printhead: (make sure you have paper in the tray)
1) Press <Menu>
2) Press <Up> or <Down> arrow to select "Ink" then press <OK>
3) Press <Up> or <Down> arrow to select "Test print" then press <OK>
4) Press <Up> or <Down> arrow to select "Print quality" then press <OK>
5) Press the <Color Start> button. The quality test sheet will be printed. Check this printout for gaps in any of the colors or black in the pattern across the page.
6) The display on the printer will ask if the print quality is OK:
- If all lines are clear and visible, select "Yes"
- If gaps appear in the pattern, select "No"
7) If you select "No" the display asks (in turn) if the print quality is OK for black, and the three colors.
Respond "Yes" or "No" accordingly. (In this manner you may clean just the black or color nozzle that is giving you the problem)
8) The display asks if you want to start cleaning - choose "Yes"
9) After cleaning is finished press the <Color Start> button - the print quality sheet will print again.
At this point you may determine that another cleaning cycle is necessary. You may need to repeat cleanings (up to five times) to resolve the problem. Any more than that indicates a problem that may need brother customer support.
10) When the print quality test sheet meets with your approval, you may exit by pressing <Stop/Exit>
Posted on Jan 23, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2013 | Printers & Copiers
Aug 02, 2010 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Dec 19, 2009 | Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer
Jun 23, 2009 | Dell Inkjet 720 Printer
Dec 07, 2008 | Lexmark Inkjet Z517 Photo Printer
Oct 18, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Sep 16, 2007 | HP DeskJet 952c InkJet Printer
2,917 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!