Logitech Harmony One remote is controlling 2 TiVOs at once.
Please try learning the some commands from one of the original remotes for thr tivo. If this fixes the problem, i suggest that you learn all commands from that remote.
Launch the Logitech Harmony Remote software and login to your account
1. Click on the Devices tab
2. Click on the Learn IR button for the device you want to learn command(s) to.
**NOTE: When learning new commands, there are three different options available:
-You want the Harmony Remote to learn a single command that is already listed in the software
-You want the Harmony Remote to learn more than one command at a time
-You want the Harmony Remote to learn a new command, which is not listed in the software
You want the Harmony Remote to learn a single command that is already listed in the software
a. Click on the Learn button next to the command you want to learn - Proceed to Step 5
You want the Harmony Remote to learn more than one command at a time
a. select one or more commands by clicking on the check box next to the command(s) you want to learn and then
b. click on the Learn Selected Commands button
c. Proceed to Step 5
You want the Harmony Remote to learn a new command, which is not listed in the software:
a. Scroll down to the button of the page
b. In the Learn a New Command box click on the text MyNewCommand
c. enter the name of the command you would like to teach.
d. Click on the (Learn New Command) button
e. Proceed to Step 5
5. Follow the onscreen directions for learning commands, plugging in your Harmony remote when asked and lining up your original remote to the Harmony as illustrated on the screen.
6. When a command is successfully learned, a check mark will appear next to it. If learning more than one command, the software will then prompt you to learn the next command.
7. The commands that were learned should now be identified as from "Your original remote" and highlighted in turquoise.
8. When you have finished teaching the commands, click Done button to save your changes
9. Click on the Update Remote button to update your remote
If this does not work, try :
To teach commands for your Device that did not work properly in normal mode:
1. Click the Devices button on your home page.
2. Select the Device you wish to learn commands to.
3. Select Learn Infrared Commands.
4. Click Custom. The page will reload.
5. Select the boxes for commands you would like to teach, and click Learn Selected as Raw.
NOTE: When teaching each command, press the button on the original remote for as long as required to control the device. The commands will be learned with the exact format that is sent by the original remote.
If you have any trouble teaching the commands in RAW, complete the following steps:
1. Verify you are pointing the original remote at bottom end of your remote, and are holding the remotes 2-4 inches apart.
2. Minimize the amount of light that could interfere with the learning process by covering the distance between the remotes. Block out sunlight, or turn off the lights.
3. Check that you have installed new batteries in the original remote you are trying to use to learn commands. If the batteries are low, the signal coming from your original remote may be too weak for the remote to detect.
4. Be sure to hold down the button on the original remote for at least 1-2 seconds, otherwise the signal may be too short for the remote to process.
5. If you continue to have trouble teaching the commands, start with the remotes 2 inches apart. Then try again with, slightly increasing the distance each time (2.5 inches, 3 inches, etc).
6. Vary the angle at which the original remote is pointing at the bottom of the remote.
7. Ensure the device's original remote is sending infrared (IR) commands.
NOTE: The original remote is sending RF or UHF commands from the original remote if it will control the device from another room, through a wall).
Oct 04, 2009 |
Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...