Question about Intel D865GBF Motherboard
Very vague problem description.
Considering the most common cases occuring widely,...
1. Has this started recently, after u have tested any bizare regfix tools?
2. Is ur PC a old model one which doesn't support very much graphics, and have u been playing hard core 3dfx games on it?
3. Is any program running with more than 50% processor utilisation?
4. Are ur motherboard cables connected correctly, especially ur fan power connection?
5. Are ur CPU fan and chassis fan running OK? (try some self tests from bios or some tools for the same purpose)
6. Is ur power cable having any loose contact?
7. Are u now aware of ur problem now?
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
Buy a new pc...
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2010 | ASUS K8V-MX Motherboard
Aug 25, 2010 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Jul 10, 2008 | MSI PM8M-V Motherboard
Apr 11, 2008 | Mach Speed P4MBMS Motherboard
Mar 18, 2008 | VIA ECS PM800-M2 PM800 P4FSB 800 Supports...
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!