Question about Intel D865GBF Motherboard
Very vague problem description.
Considering the most common cases occuring widely,...
1. Has this started recently, after u have tested any bizare regfix tools?
2. Is ur PC a old model one which doesn't support very much graphics, and have u been playing hard core 3dfx games on it?
3. Is any program running with more than 50% processor utilisation?
4. Are ur motherboard cables connected correctly, especially ur fan power connection?
5. Are ur CPU fan and chassis fan running OK? (try some self tests from bios or some tools for the same purpose)
6. Is ur power cable having any loose contact?
7. Are u now aware of ur problem now?
Posted on Jan 21, 2008
Buy a new pc...
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2013 | Dell Latitude D520 - Celeron Intel Celeron...
Feb 19, 2013 | HP Compaq Presario SR5130NX PC Desktop
Mar 31, 2012 | Intel Pentium 4 3.4Ghz system PC Desktop
May 07, 2010 | Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Feb 25, 2010 | Norton AntiVirus 2004 (0003764823191)
Sep 15, 2009 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
May 13, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Apr 22, 2009 | EliteGroup A901 PC Notebook
Apr 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!