Question about HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My hp psc 1210 all in one keeps saying check paper and i have paper in and it isnt jammed, and when i go to print something from the computer its not printing, please help me
Please follow the below given instructions to resolve the issue.
Please click on Start >> Programs >> HP >> HP Director.
Click on Settings >> Print Settings >> Printer Settings.
Click on Quality Tab at top of Printer Settings Window >> Set the Paper type as " Plain Paper " .
Click on Layout Tab at top of Printer Settings Window > Set the Paper size that you are using >> Click on Apply and then on OK.
Try Printing, that should resolve the issue that you are experiencing with.
If the issue still persists, try installing alternate drivers by following the below given instructions.
Installing the Alternate drivers:
1. Right click on My Computer, select Explore and then goto Control Panel, and then select Printer and Faxes.
2. Double-click the Add Printer icon. Click Next.
3. When prompted, choose Local, and then click Next.
4. In the Manufacturers list, choose HP.
5. In the Printer list, choose the HP Deskjet 870C printer, and then click Next.
6. Choose the port as parallel port, and then click Next.
7. The printer name should be listed as HP Deskjet 870C Printer.
8. Click No when the "Do you want your Windows based programs to use this printer as your default printer?" message appears. Then click Next.
9. Click No when the "Would you like to print a test page (recommended)" message appears. Then, click Finish.
Configure the alternate printer driver
1. Right-click the HP Deskjet 870C printer icon placed in the Printers window.
2. Select the Properties menu item.
3. Select the Details or Ports tab.
4. Select the DOT4_00x (where the "x" represents any digit) port from the Print to the Following Port list.
NOTE: The All-in-One model number should appear as part of the port destination.
5. Leave the printer identified as HP Deskjet 870C printer, and click the Apply button.
6. Close the Printer Properties window.
If Deskjet 870c is not listed, you may even try with Deskjet 990c or 550c
Hope that above information will work.
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 23, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 06, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oct 01, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 24, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 21, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 22, 2008 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 02, 2008 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
269 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: