Question about Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Hi i have a acer laptop and a lexmark z640 printer i can not seem to get it working to print my things can u advice me wat cud be rong
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in "NET STOP
SPOOLER" (this will stop the print spooler service)
2. Browse to your windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS\ folder
3. You should see files there ending in .SPL and .SHD created
around the time you tried to print - delete these files.
4. Browse to Start -> Run... and type in "NET START
SPOOLER" (this will restart the print spooler service)
5. Double click the printer icon in the lower-right corner of your taskbar to examine your print job queue and browse to View -> Refresh.
Apr 27, 2011 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Mar 28, 2009 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Mar 24, 2009 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Oct 18, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Jun 08, 2008 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Dec 09, 2007 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: