Question about Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Inserted CD cannot pick up practically all installations
Windows Vista printer and scanner drivers are available for your product. The printer software is available by using the Automatic Software Update service built into Windows Vista. The scanner software is available for download through Epson’s website.
PRINTER DRIVER DOWNLOAD
Please follow these steps to set up your Epson product and automatically download the Windows Vista printer driver for it from Microsoft:
1. Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to your Epson product.
2. When the FOUND NEW HARDWARE window appears, select Locate and Install Driver Software (Recommended).
3. Your Epson product drivers will install automatically. You may need to select this option more than once during installation.
4. Close any open windows on your screen.
5. Try printing.
-Depending on your system the computer may ask for your Windows disk, if so insert your Windows CD into your CD-ROM drive and click OK.
-As the driver is part of Windows Vista, there is no Status Monitor available for your printer. Some printers may have an INK LEVELS options included as part of the resident driver. Otherwise, the printer does have its own indicators. The LCD will display which cartridge is either low or out of ink.
-If the ink levels do not appear, click GET INK LEVELS to refresh the driver. Ensure the printer is directly connected to the computer as the Ink Levels does rely on full bidirectional communication.
SCANNER DRIVER DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION
1. Go to the Epson Support website (www.epson.com/support).
2. Select your model, then select Drivers and Downloads.
3. Select and download the TWAIN Driver and EPSON Scan Utility for Windows Vista. Save the file to your desktop and make a note of the file name in order to easily retrieve it.
4. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If a message appears indicating “The scanner has not passed Windows Logo testing”, click Continue Anyway. Then click Finish.
5. Re-start your computer before testing the scanner software.
Posted on Jan 22, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2013 | Samsung R530 (NPR530JA02US) PC Notebook
Dec 18, 2011 | Sony NEC Optiarc Sony Optiarc AD7260S...
May 05, 2011 | Labtec Mini Wireless Optical Mouse...
Mar 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 25, 2009 | ViewSonic WR100 Router
Jan 20, 2009 | Delphi Car Audio & Video
May 25, 2008 | Samsung SPH-M500 Cellular Phone
Aug 09, 2007 | ASUS DRW 0402P DVD-RW Burner
Jun 11, 2017 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
430 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: