i have a prblem on my microwave, in 2-or 3 times i got big burst sound. and now oven is working but it is not producing heat, why. any damage for
the parts of oven . can i fix it myself. please give me the advice
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: heating problme on microwave
Unplug power open cover detach on side of terminal wire check fuse test w/ multi tester both end of fuse if reading good but not reading /replace fuse same amphere.Check also the diode pop or not / if not ok. treturn all screws and test microwave.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you're talking about a microwave oven:
 plug the mains cord in to the wall socket
 switch the socket on
 put food to cook on glass turntable, never use empty oven.
 close oven door fully until it clicks
 set the power
 press 'start' or turn the timer-dial,depending on your model.
It will start to cook immediately.
The humming sound is the energy heating the food in timed bursts of power.
If nothing happens or it won't cook, post clear description of fault with problem, make, model.
Hope this helps,
The microwave sends out a strong radio frequency burst that vibrates the water molecules in your food and causes them to heat through friction.
No heat means no rays..means a new microwave! Cheaper than fixing..go to Craigs list
Sounds like it's broken. Go for Panasonic next time, they make better microwaves. Here's one I was looking at http://bestmicrowavereview.com/panasonic-nn-sn651b-genius-1-2-cuft-1200-watt-sensor-microwave-review/
1. Internal fuse has blown 2. Capacitor within the microwave has blown 3. Magnatron coil has gone open circuit.
If it was a *really* big pop, then it's most likely to be the capacitor.
Do not open the machine unless you feel confident enough to discharge the main capacitor and ground it to the chassis before performing any work as it will hold a charge for a considerable time even after the device is turned off at the mains.
If the internal fuse has blown, then this can be replaced however it may indicate another problem with the HT power supply side of the circuit.
please dont use this microwave any more its about to go with a very bigbang and maybe a bright flash??? my bet is the capacitor is leaking, thats why it smells? realy what you have here is a fire wating to get started, fed by the 1000,s of volts stored in the cap thats just bursting to get out, and its going to very soon, all in one go too!!!! trust me,,, when the cap blows its going to sound like a very big rifle has been fired off in your kitchen, and if you think it smells now???? wate and see what it smells like after its gone bang!!!! its a comon fult,,,,,bump it now!
What you got was an oven with a bad MAGNATRON (this is whats the food!) I would return for replacment oven!...This is a common problem with these ovens!
I hope I was of big help to you!
Please rate this FREE solution!