Hi, I purchased a nokia N95 from china and not the clone one but i have no idea why there is no Wlan function. Also when i go through the setting wizard, it does not recognise the service provider. So i cannot use my phone in 3G mode but as calling only. Any ideas?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, To connect your Nokia N95 to the internet please follow this steps:
1. Open the main menu and then select on Tools.
2. Search for WLAN wizard and press the center key to open the wizard.
3. The WLAN wizard opens to show you active WLAN's in the area. Now, for you to access the internet, highlight the name of the network you want to connect with and then click on Options and then select Start Web Browsing.
4. Please enter the password if required as shown below, and you are now ready to start browsing the web.
Check the priority of your internet connection access points
under settings>connectivity>destinations. By default the WLAN gets
higher priority. Therefore, when there is a known WLAN available, the
phone will connect through it before any GPRS or 3G connection.
Also, there are some reports of conflict
between the WLAN & GPRS/3G connection & the web browser gets
this conflict & present the "Invalid server name". The solution of
this is to close your browser & restart your phone. Also, removing
your WLAN, GPRS, or 3G setting & redefining them may help.
so you have a wireless router at home? if you dont have,you should get one or you can try to go to some place with free wifi like coffee shops,libraries,etc. The reason why it keeps on saying WLAN NOT FOUND is that ,theres no wireless signal in your area..or signal is too poor that your phone cant reach..
yes N95 china is not a clone cuz' one of nokia's manufacturing company is in china and if you want to help its up tp you but careful there's also a clone of N95 in china just check if the warranty seal is original. OK